Hi. My name is Yogesh Dhimate. I’m a husband, and a father. I like reading, writing, and generally tinkering with things.
At home as a new father I am responsible for varied things including but not limited to
- Logistics of complex multiple team member and external scheduling
- Procurement of supplies and equipment according to effective use of budget
- Supporting my wife in high-quality essential care
- Answering on-call demands and needs 24/7
- Completing janitorial duties on an as needed basis
- Disciplining wayward behaviour
- Teaching survival technique and life skills
- Teaching multi-lingual literacy and employability skills
- Mentoring and coaching soft skills
At work I build innovative products and solutions at Salesforce to solve real life challenges.
I started this blog with the goal of learning to write better. As I started writing I’ve found that in this process, my thinking has gotten better.
This is my personal website. All opinions expressed here are my own.