- Extensive global consulting, management and leadership experience in various roles as solutions manager, solutions architect and people leader in the software industry.
- Deep experience in enterprise solutions using message-oriented middleware, enterprise service bus, on premise/cloud/hybrid implementation and API based architecture.
- Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions for complex information systems.
- Effective in work situations requiring an ability to manage concurrent projects and responsibilities. Proven track record of leading multiple teams and projects with varying team sizes.
- Hands on leadership in the full software product lifecycle from initial concept through final delivery and post go-live support for energy/utilities, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and banking industries.
- Strong technical skills combined with business acumen; my focus on continuous improvement, a collaborative working approach, and proven leadership capabilities ensure success.
- API/Integration : MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Software AG webMethods Suite, Apache ActiveMQ/Artemis
- IBO/Analytics: Apama Real Time Streaming Analytics, Apache Storm
- Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQLite, Redis
- Operating Systems : UNIX (AIX, HPUX, Solaris), Linux, Windows, Mac OS
- DevOps : Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Maven
Senior Manager - Product Management
Salesforce (2021 - Current)
- Drive vision and strategy to set the solutions roadmap to address top industry trends, market opportunities and customer use cases. Communicate product strategy to internal and external audiences, and executives.
- Perform market analysis to identify opportunities and their associated business outcomes.
- Ensure active collaboration with cross-functional teams throughout the lifecycle of a solution.
- Execute our solutions strategy, working closely with core MuleSoft and Salesforce product teams, PMM, development, QA, documentation, partners, and enablement.
- Perform the role of champion to promote and evangelize solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills both internally and externally.
- Measure success and impact of solutions and identify future expansion opportunities.
Senior Technical Architect - Customer Success Group
Salesforce (2020 - 2021)
- Lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance and operational life cycle.
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations.
- Hire, train, coach and mentor consulting services team members on hard technical skills and soft skills.
- Work with MuleSoft leadership team on product direction and features to address market opportunities.
Technical Architect - Customer Success Group
Salesforce (2018 - 2020)
- Deliver architectural blueprint documents and requirement gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of projects and lead customers through solution design.
- Identify opportunities to expand MuleSoft footprint and drive further services, lead multiple engagements simultaneously, and drive partnerships and cross collaboration with MuleSoft partners.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in customers IT operating model and support implementation to get the greater value out of the MuleSoft platform.
Solutions Specialist - Pre Sales and Solution Engineering
Kellton Tech (2017 - 2018)
- Ownership of pre-sales pipeline of DCE business unit. Responsible for sales enablement, discovery, RFP preparation, SOWS / proposals, white boarding sessions, marketing events, social media campaigns, webinars.
Senior Architect - Professional Services and Consulting
Kellton Tech (2014 - 2017)
- Lead large development teams to deliver complex technical projects like server migration, software upgrade, omni channel engagement, workforce enablement, asset management and customer experience platform.
- Pave the roads for quick wins by creating reusable frameworks, proof of concept implementations and accelerator solutions.
Integration Architect - Professional Services and Consulting
Kellton Tech (2012 - 2014)
- Recommend industry best practices for design, development and deployment of hybrid integration software solutions by analyzing integration infrastructure for optimal performance, redundancy, high availability and cost.
- Demonstrate hands on technical leadership by guiding, mentoring and leading large development teams.
Wipro Technologies (2010 - 2012)
- Responsible for setting up the technology competency center, an overarching umbrella organization to oversee and guide the development of software in specific technology domain for multiple customers.
- Technical leadership on an award winning CIF program for a major bank in the midwest to provide enterprise wide view of the customer information.
- Cross functional collaboration with various lines of business, system analysts and data governance teams to identify, analyze and scope the requirements for roadmap.
Wipro Technologies (2007 - 2010)
- Ensure quality deliverables by setting up best practices and guidelines for development processes - by creating patterns, checklists, templates for different phases of implementation.
- Demonstrate the success of Center of Excellence (COE) by training, guiding and mentoring junior team members, preparing training materials, conducting training seminars and assessing their knowledge.
Senior Software Engineer
Wipro Technologies (2005 - 2007)
- Architect, design, develop and peer review integration solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements, SLAs and industry best practices
Patni Computer Systems (2003 - 2005)
- Develop integration software for order management, RMA (return material authorization), purchase price variance and customer statements for a global supply chain / distribution company.
- Automate the data migration and server upgrade without business disruption for a manufacturing company.
- Ensure solution acceptance and satisfaction by directly interacting with the on site users in the field.
- Innovator of the year (2018)
- Global road warrior (2019)
- Team of the quarter (Q2-2020)
- ProSoft Technology Group:
- 3x IT star award (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Employee of the quarter Q3-2017
- Wipro Technologies:
- Feather in my cap (2010)
- Patni Computer Systems:
- Valuable contribution award (2003)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from College of Engineering, Pune (University of Pune).
- Database Systems
- Computer Networks
- Operating Systems
- Compiler Construction
- Advanced UNIX Programming
- Data Structures
- Programming Languages
- Salesforce Trailhead Ranger - 100+ badges and 100k+ points
- MuleSoft Certified Solution Design Specialist, Integration Architect, Platform Architect, API Developer
- HL7 FHIR Proficient