Software professional with 15+ years of global consulting experience in various roles as technical lead, integration architect and pre-sales engineer in the industry.
Extensive experience in B2B and enterprise integration architecture using message oriented middleware, enterprise service bus, on premise/cloud implementation and API based solutions.
Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, and custom designing solutions for complex information systems architecture.
Effective in work situations requiring an ability to manage concurrent projects and responsibilities. Proven track record of leading multiple projects with varying team sizes.
Hands on technical leadership experience in full software project lifecycle from RFP and initial concept stage through final delivery and post go-live support for energy/utilities, manufacturing, distribution and banking industries.
||Apr 2018 - Present
|Prosoft Technology Group
||Jul 2012 - Apr 2018
||Oct 2005 - Jul 2012
|Patni Computer Systems
||Jul 2003 - Oct 2005
- Solution Architecture
- Integration & APIs
- Pre Sales & Solution Engineering
- Agile, CICD & DevOps
- Software AG DBP
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional
- MuleSoft Certified Developer (Level 1)
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect (Level 1)
- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect (Level 1)
- MuleSoft Certified Architect - Solution Design Specialist
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate
- webMethods Certified Developer
Salesforce (2018 - Present)
- Lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance and operational life cycle.
- Identify opportunities to expand MuleSoft footprint and drive further services and customer service, lead multiple engagements simultaneously, and drive partnerships and cross collaboration with MuleSoft partners.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs.
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations. Train, coach and mentor services team members on hard technical skills and soft skills.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in customers IT operating model and support implementation to get the greater value out of the MuleSoft platform.
- Lead development of technical brownbag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the field.
- Work with MuleSoft leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
- Deliver architectural blueprint documents and requirement gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design.
Kellton Tech (2012 - 2018)
- Ownership of pre-sales pipeline of DCE business unit. Responsible for sales enablement, discovery, RFP preparation, SOWS / proposals, white boarding sessions, marketing events, social media campaigns, webinars.
- Recommending industry wide best practices for design, development and deployment of on premise / hybrid integration software. Analysis of ESB infrastructure for optimal performance, redundancy and high availability.
- Managing onsite-offshore global delivery to provide cost effective project execution.
- End to end delivery of the project including deployment and cut over of to production environment. Ensuring warranty support and resolution of post go live issues and enhancement requests.
Wipro Technologies (2005 - 2012)
- Ensuring quality deliverables from offshore by setting up best practices and guidelines for development processes - by creating patterns, checklists, templates for different phases of development.
- Closely working with client’s various lines of business, system analysts and data governance teams to identify analyze and scope the requirements for various releases in the projects.
- Architecting, designing, developing and peer reviewing integration solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements, SLAs and industry best practices.
- Key contribution to BPMSOA Center of Excellence (COE) by training, guiding and mentoring junior team members, preparing training materials, conducting training seminars and assessing their knowledge.
Patni Computer Systems (2003 - 2005)
- Requirement analysis, preparation of functional and program specifications, and creation of test cases.
- Design, creation, testing and peer review of ASP pages, webMethods flow services and BaaN BOIs.
- Development of tools and UNIX Shell/Awk scripts for migration of data.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing at the client site.
Enterprise Integration Project for American Electric Power, Columbus OH
This project aims at developing an Enterprise Service Bus infrastructure for B2B and EAI Integration for American Electric Power, which uses Software AGs webMethods Integration Platform to securely exchange information with its business partners, government regulatory systems, on premise internal applications and cloud services.
Integration Modernization and webMethods Upgrade – Modernization of integration landscape for multisite high availability (MSHA) infrastructure and better visibility into business processes. Upgrade of obsolete webMethods environment to latest version. Retirement of legacy Gentran environment. Migration of business critical EDI functionality like P2P, Invoices and Customer Payments into webMethods.
SPP Integrated Marketplace – Implementation of virtualized services based ESB infrastructure to participate in Regional Transmission Organization. Configurable message subscription for mission critical RTO messages received from Southwest Power Pool and delivery of messages to internal systems.
Lean Catalog – Cloud based implementation of assets and facility catalog. Integration of cloud system with internal systems of the organization.
Contract Labor Program – Cloud implementation of vendor and labor management solution and integration with internal systems like PeopleSoft HR, Finance, IT Services and workplace administration services
Enterprise Integration Project for Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati OH
This project aimed at developing a web services based B2B and EAI Integration system for Fifth Third Bank, which uses webMethods as an Integration Platform to integrate and exchange business information with various entities internal as well as external to organization.
Enterprise Customer Information File – An award winning CIF program of the bank to provide enterprise wide view of the customer information. Primarily focused on data stewardship, synchronization, transformation and supporting numerous customer serving channels in a high transaction volume processing environment with a huge user base. The program is based on integrating IBM webSphere MDM and webMethods Integration Platform.
webMethods Competency Center – Responsible to architect various integration patterns in the projects, to set up standards and guidelines. The competency team acts as an umbrella team for execution of the critical projects like Balance Transfer, Contact History, Secure Internet File Transfer and Financial Needs Assessment.
B2B integration project for Kintetsu World Express, Offshore – Bangalore
This project aims at developing a Business-to-Business Integration system for Kintetsu World Express, a leading transportation company in Japan, which uses webMethods to integrate and exchange business documents.
ERP development project for Hewlett Packard Company, Offshore - Pune
HP-Global Procurement Services (GPS) has BaaN ERP based Nexus system in operation. Various projects were developed to support their number of business models.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) – Automated solution for the return of defective components at the customer end. Three tier architecture using ASP, webMethods and BaaN.
BaaN ERP Customization – Customization of Baan ERP for HP to implement Purchase Price Variance reports, Nexus Mail Management System, Order Management Reports and Customer Statements.
Server migration and BaaN upgrade project for Carrier Transicold, Syracuse, NY
Carrier Transicold uses BaaN ERP for managing operations of its Replacement Components Group. This project was implemented to upgrade existing development and production environment to new physical servers. All interfaces/connected applications, shell scripts etc were updated for compatibility.